TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· A booking is confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from us. This constitutes a binding agreement between both parties. Please check and advise us immediately if anything is wrong. Bookings are to be made by persons 18 or over.
· Availability and online booking can be made via
Airbnb at: www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/17673640
Holiday Lettings at: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/litton/6584536
booking fees apply.
· As we require payment in full at the time of booking, we strongly advise you to take out a holiday insurance policy to cover you for any eventuality.
· We would only cancel your holiday if the studio was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you an alternative accommodation, but if this was not acceptable to you, we would refund all monies. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
· Arrivals are from 3pm and guests are asked to vacate by 12 noon on the day of departure. The keys can be collected from the house.
· Please post the keys through the letterbox on departure.
Care and Use of the property:
· All guests agree to take reasonable care of the property and all the fixtures, fittings and effects within and around the property. All guests will leave the property in the same state of repair and condition, and in the same clean and tidy condition, at the end of the rental, as at the beginning.
· The owners can require payment from guests to cover the replacement of broken items or the repair of damage in or to the property.
· There is a no smoking policy within The Cotton Loft.
· Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any pets.
· By using the wi-fi service, you agree to be bound by the terms and assume all responsibility and risk for use of this service. We do not guarantee that the service is fault-free or that our system is secure and stable.
· The service is for consumer use only and must not be used to engage in any criminal activity or access any internet services which are defamatory, derogatory, illegal, offensive, pornographic or discriminatory.
· Save for network diagnostics, we do not examine the use to which you put the service, unless we are asked to do so by law, if your activity has constituted a criminal offence.
· We have no responsibility for any loss incurred to you during the use of this service.
· We may terminate this service if we believe that you have mis-used it in any way.
· We do not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or vehicles or possessions left in/at the property, unless it is proven to have been caused by a negligent act by us. By staying in The Cotton Loft you are accepting all the terms and conditions set out in this document.